What are the best toys for kids for 2011 and all time?
The best toys for kids . . .
. . . allows kids to imagine.
. . . facilitate learning in some area (social, cognitive, motor skills, etc.)
. . . don’t require batteries.
. . . don’t “do it all” for the child.
The 5 best toys of all time according to GeekDad are . . .
4. Cardboard Tube
Very true! Imagination and open-ended play abound with sticks, boxes, string, cardboard, and dirt.
So, inspired by Geek Dad, I’ve made my own top ten list of toys kids this 2011 holiday season, toys you’ll find at Imagine Toys . . .
1. Stacking Block Set (18 months plus)
2. Sneaky Snacky Squirrel Game (3 yrs plus)
3. Laser Pegs (7 yrs plus)
4. Furnished All Season Dollhouse (3 yrs plus)
5. Playful Art Set (3 yrs plus)
6. Make Your Own Kaleidoscope Kit (4 yrs plus)
7. Citiblocs (3 yrs plus)
8. Trucky (3 yrs plus)
9. Perplexus Rookie (6 yrs plus)
10. Wheelypig (18 months plus)
What toys make your top ten list?
What toys will you be buying this holiday season?