Don’t you love cooking with your kids? I find it helps me go FASTer because I’m trying to keep their attention. Kids can help with pouring, measuring, and mixing.
Next time you cook with your kids, try these popular blogger recipes – I think you’ll love them.
1. The Best Homemade Chocolate Chips EVER from Debbie Koenig
2. Watermelon Fruit Popsicles from The Spunky Coconut
3. No Bake Granola Bars from Kids in the Kitchen
4. Pumpkin Bread from In Sock Monkey Slippers
5. One-bowl Oatmeal Muffins from Simple Bites
6. Popcorn on the Cob from Fix Me a Snack
What are your favorite recipes to make with kids’ help?
(Oh, and don’t forget to pretend play kitchen where you can make more yummy recipes from scratch.)