Happy almost Mother’s Day! Moms, give your kids (spouse / partner) some help by presenting a list of gift ideas that they can make themselves. Like these darling projects.
1. This looks challenging but worth it — Simple As That shares a handmade mini album idea and FREE downloadable digital template.
3. For the gardener, make these recycled spoon garden markers with directions from Domestic Simplicity.
4. A writer’s favorite idea is this printable World’s Best Mom newspaper from Martha Stewart. Precious!
5. Recycle aluminum cans into colorful flower pots with mom’s favorite flowers. Great idea from Craftzine.
6. Kids can make homemade votives using these simple directions from Homemade Serenity.
7. Oh, this is a heart-strings gift that moms will love. Making Teachers Nerdy shares an idea to do poems about mom, turn black-and-white and format onto a large 8 x 10.
8. Give mom homemade jewelry with this button bracelet idea from Kaboose. (Younger kids can just use pipe cleaner or elastic.)
In the United States, Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 13, 2012. It’s usually the second Sunday of May. Happy Mother’s Day!