With the holidays coming up, we’ll all be taking lots of photographs. To get the best photos, remember a few important things: some you know, some you might not.
1. Charge your battery.
2. Turn off the flash unless it’s night. Trust me, the color will look much better without flash.
3. Go for the close-ups. Zoom or move closer than usual.
4. De-messify the background. Too much clutter distracts from your photographs.
5. Don’t center your subjects. Instead of putting your kids in the middle of the shot, move the camera so they’re off-center.
6. Go for different angles: low on the ground, or high above your subject.
7. Take lots and lots of photographs. Odds are better you’ll have the perfect shot with more to choose from.
Want more suggestions?
More photography tips:
16 Photography Tips for Christmas, Digital Photo School
Christmas Bokeh, Mom and Camera