Okay, so you know that I’m obsessed with Pinterest, right? And, that kids need to get outside for at least 20 minutes a day? Well, I’ve found many inspired activities to do with kids outside in the cold and snow to get in our 20 + minutes of nature time! I hope you’ll agree that these will be totally fun — what will you try?
1. Bird Cake Recipe from Red Ted Art
2. Color Your Snow from Really Quite Lucky
3. Snow Tub from 4tunate
4. Headless Snowman from Family Fun
5. Climb a Tree and Bring a Blanket from Posy Linda
6. Inspired Art from Apartment Therapy
7. Snowball Target Practice from Parents
8. Snow Picnic Table and Chairs from Delia Creates
9. Spooner Boards work like sleds or snowboards in the snow
10. Snow Crayons
What do you think?
Which are you going to do first?